Mother’s Day is coming up so what are you having your kids make for you? Hahah….isn’t it funny how a lot of times us moms end up “making” our kids make stuff for us?
Even though it may seem self-serving, I personally think it’s important to teach our kids to be appreciative of us! I mean we do a lot as moms and that is most definitely deserving of recognition and celebrating (patting myself on the back).
To simplify things for you, here’s are two free printable Mother’s Day card to help your kiddos appreciate the amazing mom you are!
All you need to do is print it out on the cardstock of your choice. Cut out the center line and top and bottoms of the window on the card then fold the sides. Let her kiddos decorate it.
Your kids can also practice writing some Chinese by tracing the Chinese characters on the card.
Then tape an adorable picture of your child/children on the back side of the card and voila! You get an adorable Mother’s Day card that you didn’t have to put too much effort into whoohoo!
As always, the cards are available in traditional and simplified Chinese and English as well.
How the Chinese Celebrate Mother’s Day
Mother’s day is a big thing in Chinese speaking countries. It aligns with the importance of filial piety, honoring parents and elders. Children may do a variety of things to celebrate such as taking their moms out for a meal, give them carnations or other gifts.
Access Printable Mother’s Day Card
To access the free printable Mother’s Day card, register below. After confirming your email, you’ll receive a password to access the printables.
If you’ve already registered, click here to get to my printables page.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Mother’s Day!
More Chinese Mother’s Day Resources
- 5 Chinese Mother’s Day Songs & Printable Lyrics
- Mother’s Day Cards in Simplified and Traditional Chinese from Chalk Acadmy
- Free Multilingual Printable Mother’s Day Picture Frame from Multicultural Kid Blog
- Happy Mother’s Day: A Mother’s Day Story from Miss Panda Chinese
More Resources to Help You Have Fun Teaching Your Kids Chinese!
- Cooking in Chinese: Simple Pasteis de Nata (Portuguese egg tart) Recipe 葡式蛋塔食譜
- How to Borrow Chinese Children’s Books from Your Library
- 25+ Netflix Chinese Shows for Kids
- 10+ Chinese Exercise Videos for Babies & Kids: Kids Yoga & Dance
- Plan Your Best Year of Teaching Your Kids Chinese 計畫成功的一年
- 7 Secrets to Chinese Retention: How I’m Still Fluent Despite Immigrating at 8
- TOP 6 RESOURCES FOR DOING FAMILY DEVOTIONS IN CHINESE 家庭靈修資源
Don’t Do It Alone!
For more support for your bilingual journey from likeminded parents, please join us at Christian Parents Raising Bilingual Children in English & Chinese.
Other great FaceBook groups for parents raising bilingual kids:
Follow me on my FaceBook Page & my Instagram accounts where I share fun Chinese activities (@spotofsunshineChinese) we’re doing and encouragement for your heart rooted in Christ (@spotofsunshine).