Chinese Christian songs are a great way to teach little ones about Jesus and learn Chinese at the same time.
I have heard of several stories of how simple Christian songs and verses learned during childhood became sources of great encouragement when trials came in the later years.
Many of these simple children’s songs are packed with simple yet powerful truths of God’s nature. Learning these songs with your kids in Chinese is not only a wonderful way to pick up some Chinese Christian terminology but also a great way to root children’s hearts in the truths of Christ.
I have such fond memories of seeing the little kids at the Chinese church I used to attend sing “Jesus Loves Me” and “I Have Decided.”
Just a side note: the challenge with lyrics for Chinese Christian songs is that many churches create their own translations. Some songs like “Jesus Loves Me” have slight variations depending on the recording. I tried my best to find ones that stays true to the original English version.
Below are top five popular simple Christian songs for kids in Chinese and information for how to access the free printable lyrics!
5 Simple Chinese Christian Songs for Kids
耶穌愛我/Jesus Loves Me
耶穌喜愛世上小孩/Jesus Loves the Little Children
得人如魚/I Will Make You Fishers of Men
我已經決定/I Have Decided
神真美好/God is So Good
Accessing Free Printable Lyrics for Simple Chinese Christian Songs
To access the free printable lyrics, if you haven’t registered yet, you can below.
You should get a confirmation email within a day or two. After confirming your email, you’ll receive a password to access the printables.
If you’ve already signed up previously, just click here to go to my free printables page
What About You?
What are some of your favorite Christian songs you learned as a child?What are some other fun ways you teach your child about God? Please share with me below! I’d love to hear from you.
More Chinese Christian Resources
- Top Chinese Children’s Worship Albums: Mandarin & Cantonese
- Top Chinese Worship Bands to Add to Your Playlist: Mandarin & Cantonese
- Top 5 Resources to Help You Do Devotions as a Family in Chinese
- Getting out of the way for God to Perform Miracles in My Home
- Click here to see all my Christian related posts
More Resources to Help You Have Fun Teaching Your Kids Chinese!
- Plan Your Best Year of Teaching Your Kids Chinese 計畫成功的一年
- 7 Secrets to Chinese Retention: How I’m Still Fluent Despite Immigrating at 8
- How Chinese Became Our Daughter’s Dominate Language at Age 2
- The Secret to Learning Chinese: How My Husband Did it in 2.5 Years
- 10+ Chinese Exercise Videos for Babies & Kids: Kids Yoga & Dance
Don’t Do It Alone!
For more support and ideas from likeminded Christian parents, please join us at Christian Parents Raising Bilingual Children in English & Chinese.
Other great FaceBook groups for parents raising bilingual kids:
Follow me on my FaceBook Page & my Instagram accounts where I share fun Chinese activities (@spotofsunshineChinese) we’re doing and encouragement for your heart rooted in Christ (@spotofsunshine).